More than 30 years of experience.
We only work with licensed Private Detective, both feminine and masculine.
100% duty of discretion.
Consult us and benefit from our many years of expertise.
Tracking essential facts for a strategy in litigation:
External lawyers that are involved in litigation, mediation and interventions, and those considering legal action, need information on every level. The multidisciplinary tracking and investigative capabilities of Detectives Consult are grouped together and well-managed. They can decrease litigation costs by providing information in order to determine whether litigation is justified and, if so, execute it in an efficient and effective way.
The Detectives Consult investigators can help you with:
- Determining whether there are sufficient facts to support the claims
- Determining whether the counterparties have sufficient means to justify the costs of litigation
- Identifying, localizing and interrogating sources that can provide crucial information
- Specifying the extent of the findings
- Discovering useful facts concerning witnesses for the prosecution
- Determining the strategic goals and financial interest of the counterparty
The ample gathering of information by Detectives Consult can help companies and legal strategists to decide on summoning, prosecuting or opting for an alternative solution to the conflict, and whether or not a mediation can be negotiated and to what extent.
L O C A T I O N S
Drukpersstraat / rue de la Presse
1000 Brussel / Bruxelles
8500 Kortrijk / Courtrai
9000 Gent / Ghent
Gerard le Grellelaan
Rue de Maire
Avenue Melina Mercouri
7000 Mons / Bergen
"The office is active both at home and abroad, in cooperation with foreign partners"
We only work via Licensed detectives authorized by the Fed. Government Department of Internal Affairs,
Copyright © 2016 by "Detectives Consult" · All Rights reserved